Monday, October 4, 2010


the above shot was just walkin the beach in Westport and thought the imprint that the rock left was really cool!
So this weekend was great!
Friday, I went shopping with Bayleigh, and future mother in law for my birthday :) Got some great stuff! Then slept in a little Sat. My daughters Volley Ball team played, we lost. We played a select team, but our girl did not give up! I was really proud of them. (our girls are just a rec team, huuuge difference when it comes to competition)
Then Bayleigh and I ran into the mall just to see if we could find my dress for my wedding, and we did! I am so excited and I love it! Bayleigh was sooo awesome, she was like my little say yes to the dress person, tie the bows, fluffing the skirts, giving me her opinions lol We had a great time! I treated her to lunch and we had so much fun!
Later on, one of my girlfriends and I went on a shoe shopping expedition for my dress... 9 stores and 4hrs later we came up empty handed, but we had a blast, laughed a lot. Who would of thought it would be hard to find shoes too??? haha. Came home and Bayleigh, and I had a movie marathon, Nightmare Before Christmas and, Corpse Bride, we popped popcorn, ate red vines, drank cokes lol
Sunday, slept in, went to brunch with Bayleigh and one of my girlfriends at my favorite breakfast place :)
Took Bayleigh to a pet store and we spoiled all of our animals. We literally have a small petting zoo, a dog, cat, rabbit, hamster, and 3 fish, everyone got something :)
Then Keith was home! We just laid around for a bit, watched the Seahawks loose, friends stopped by, and dinner with his parents. It was really nice. We ate, laughed and visited. I am so grateful we all get a long so well. Then to the Follow Up Group. Great meeting on 10th step and home to bed.
I was a very happy and grateful girl this weekend. I am truly blessed
Happy Monday!

No comments: