Friday, October 1, 2010

Friday :)

Finally Friday is here! I am tryin to stay focused at work today. My attitude has sucked for work, honestly it has... For me, I feel like I need to just keep my head down and work, no, they don't want to hear what I have to say... there is a lot to this statement that I am not going to get into. Bottom line it is not Shannon Co, its the Company I work for. Its not that bad, just I am miffed at a couple of things, that I need to be willing to let go of... so prayer to let go of it...

I know that is really vague lol but it is what it is

I do too much, have struggled with this my whole adult sober life. Need to work on letting go of yet more things... so scary... because I feel so responsible... if I don't do them... who will? OR worse yet I need to ask for help... I am scared if I do on somethings, it will make me look weak, and feel vulnerable, something MY pride and ego can not handle... but I really want to grow in this area so I say EFF U Pride and EGO! EFF U!

OK it is just that kind of a day for me today... I am not perfect, need to let go. Yes something happened that stirred me all up today... as life happens...
This Sunday is my birthday, and I am disappointed because my fiance is going out of town for the Area Assembly... he didn't invite me, and I didn't want to invite myself... lol i am throwing a tantrum (internally only) because its my birthday... a lot of my friends will all be there having fun doing stuff for AA with out me! tssssk tsssk lol I sometimes laugh at myself and my pity parties hahaha

I look at this above picture, I took it at Salmon Beach in Stielacoom WA on a fall day a few years back... such a pretty sunset, and I want one of those things that guy is riding on...

I am grateful for Alcoholics Anonymous. I am grateful to have a loving God in my life. I am grateful to read this, this morning P.U.S.H Pray until something happens

TATA for now and Have a great weekend...

3 comments:

Mary Christine said...

That sounds hurtful to me. I am sure you will find a way to have a nice birthday anyway.

Happy Birthday.

Tabitha.Montgomery said...

xo

steveroni said...

Late: Probably I'd go anyway--even separately. EVERYONE is allowed at Area functions.

Say: SURPRISE! It's my BIRTHDAY!!!