Thursday, September 30, 2010

missed a day

Brrr its very cold in here this morning, I am all bundled up in sweats, hoodie, socks and still cold... could be the iced coffee I am drinkin too...? I don't want to turn up the heater- yet!

I didn't get a chance to post yesterday. I was very frustrated with work, and my lil dog iz, and over tired... I started to type out several little posts, but just felt like I was whining. So I took a day off.

Work is work. I don't like authority still very much ahhaha. I have the type of job where I work independently. I am a good employee, I do what I am supposed to and then some. I don't complain... much lol I never miss days of work unless something (illness/death) is happening. I work under a lead who is very rude and unprofessional. She is a producer of confusion rather than harmony. Over the years working with her, I have learned how to stay out of her hair and on her good side... that is until recently. About 2 months ago, she and I were working on something, and she completely overstepped her bounds, was rude and unprofessional and I let her know in as good of a way as I could. I am not a door mat, to anymore, and she really stepped over a line. Long story short, she did not react well to this at all, so since that day, it has been a daily dealing with her micro managing me. I do not need it. I am a great worker... but it pisses me off..

Not sure how to handle this and it get resolved, tried communicating directly, that has not seemed to work... and now I just have to NOT take it personal, and stay out of my head about it... very challenging with me being an alcoholic and all... and have one of those "itty bitty shitty committees" in my head who loooooove to hash over this kind of negativity

I decided though I do need to figure out a way for me personally to not let it effect me... I will let you know how that goes

I went to my new home group the other night, it was awesome. They did a traditions play. It was soo funny and made so much sense. There were a lot of young new comers there too! I am really looking forward to being a apart of that group again. They used to be my home group when I first moved here to Washington from California, and I moved to another part of town, but every time I would come and visit this group, it was always like a welcoming home :)
I was 18 and 18months sober when I moved here. I love that these people have known me this long, and I have known them.

Well I hope you all have a wonderful day, I am off to run my daughter to school and then back to work...

No comments: