Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday Morning

Monday morning and things should be getting back to normal now. The move is over, for the most part. I have to go back and grab my Kirby vacuum. I had to leave it yesterday because it wouldn't fit in my, or Keith's car. I got the kitchen, living room and my office stuff unpacked, my bedroom is a nightmare... oh well the joys of moving.

Last night went to F.U.G, it was birthday night, and it was one of the best ones I have been to in quite awhile. So much gratitude, and I made me reflect on the past years of my recovery, and all the people who have come in and out of it. It has been quite a ride, good, bad, up, down, inside out and center again, several times.

Tonight, I have the whole volley ball team to myself, we are going to FP to watch the high schools play, then back to our school and get our practice on. Gonna have them work on serving, and setting up for bump, pass, SPIKE! then Kay will be there half way through and help them get blocking down. Its our forth year together, but all our girls have only done the recreational, and girls we play this year have done that and school volley ball... so we shall see.

well I better get back to work now Happy Monday

No comments: