Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Today is gonna be sunny, which is nice considering that I live in a state where the weather is very bi-polar. I am and should be working, aaah will get back to that in a moment. I am starting my blogging journey out again. I had one for 5 years with followers and I followed people, but then started feeling like I wasn’t part of the “in” blog crowd… is there such thing as one? Well to me there was and I was not part of it and it irritated me. So I deleted my old blog in a huff, with years of writing and photossiiggghs oh well live and learn.

I'm up to my eye balls in moving. I am moving my daughter, my dog, cat, hamster and fish into my fiance’s house… or “Our” house. I need to get into the habit of calling it our house. He really wants us to feel like it is our house. So We are all moving into our house Friday.

I am also planning our wedding. We are getting married in Las Vegas Nevada October 16th 2010. I am so ready, and happy. We both are! We have been through some ups and downs, and feel like we have worked through a lot of the crap, and crap is just what it was, things like, fear, resentment, fear… a lot of fear. We are both in recovery. I have 17yrs and he has almost 5. I am 33 almost 34 and he is 32. Don’t know why ages matter or whatever, just painting a picture I guess. My daughter is 12 almost 13, wow and becoming such a beautiful, responsible, mature young woman. I am so proud of her.
So, I am sitting in my almost empty apartment, supposed to be working. My little dog Iz is sitting on my lap, not enough coffee in me yet to get motivated to actually be production, though
I have a lot going on. I am also changing homegroups, for a number of reasons, but I am only going to say I need a change, which is explanation enough and true. I am also looking for a new sponsor, which again same reason, ready for a change.

I am looking forward as I start this new chapter in my life. Built on recovery, faith, love, friendship, honesty and living life on lifes terms. Not that I haven’t been doing that already, there has just been a lot of changes in my life. From, friends, homegroups, sponsor, softball teams, to deep personal changes, in the way I see things… I am a lot more clear these days and so grateful.

Went through a tough time for a while and was kinda floundering out there… I am glad I am through all that.
OK so here is day one of blogging. Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting
Back to work now

1 comment:

steveroni said...

"Maybe tomorrow will be more interesting..."

Tomorrow is NEVER as interesting as TODAY! Tomorrow ain't here yet! (of course, I'm writing this 3 weeks into the future, LOL!)

I just wrote a short (140-character) Micro Fiction, which addresses my (also) addiction to coffee. Drop by if ya got 1 minute.

And thank you for Post #1...in which we can get to know you . There is a load of info packed into this one. Sober 17 years, great!

And I wish you a VERY happy wedding and marriage, young lady!

Steve